Thursday, June 4, 2009

THAILAND

THE LAND OF SMILE



From Thailand


I've always written in my short stories in the past how I love Thailand. I considered this loveable country as my second home. Why? Aside from being tropical, the same climate that my country- the Philippines has, the people here are as warm as Filipino do. Although they don't speak English well (if not totally), they would rather give you a warm smile as they welcome you in every where.


From Thailand

Literally, I am convinced that if the Philippines will become a hard-to-live country (it is only beacuse of the Politics and the traditional politicians), I will settle in Thailand. But the Philippines is enchanting with its own natural beauty and culture which is very hard to resist.

Back to Thailand, I've been to south to north, east to west but admittedly, there are still many places I want to explore and visit.

From Thailand

Adorably, this Asian country had not been colonized by any western coutry. The result, their rich culture is not set aside parallel to the growing of the one-of-the-most-modern-city in Asia. Here, you can find tranquility and calmness, good food, state-of-the-Art facilities like Suvarnabhumi Airpport and where most of us are looking for- SHOPPING!

If you would like to experience a total Thainess...you can call us anytime and we will gladly assist you in your travel arrangement.


No comments:

Post a Comment